Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Life Solutions

A few weeks ago I talked about axing New Year's Resolutions because (for me and probably for most of y'all) they didn't stick.  So I created New Life Solutions because this is something that is constantly changing with one's life.  I gave some brief information about each of the more important things I are constantly changing in my life and that also need daily not once a year attention. 
For five days next week, I will get a lot more specific in how I plan on executing these New Life Solutions as well as preview/review the tools I will be using to help me make and continue said changes. 

I hope you stop by, share what you are doing, and are inspired. 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...