Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Savings

This week's Sunday Savings were REALLY good.  I can't even complain.
This is over the entire week and hopefully y'all get inspired too.  YCMs remember only shop (if you can) on double coupon days!  There aren't any triple coupon days in Milwaukee (that I know of, I'll keep an eye out) but if I find it I'll let you know. 
Pick n' Save has double coupons every Wednesday and Saturday (Saturday's until mid June).  Sentry's has several different days.  The one on Lisbon and Burleigh has double coupons on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and the one on 91st and Lisbon has them on Fridays and Wednesdays.  Ok, here are my savings for the week:

Sentry's grocery store:
  • 4 boxes of GoGurt
  • 2 Town House crackers
  • 8 packs of KoolAid
  • 1 Pork Roast
  • 2 lbs of green seedless grapes
  • 1 Pack of Frigo Cheese Heads cheese sticks
  • 2 boxes of Nature's Valley Granola Bars
  • 3 containers of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
  • 2 4lb bags of C&H sugar
  • 1 pack of Rhode's Warm n' Serve dinner rolls
  • 1 bottle of Crisco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Price before coupons: $58.10 (this is a very close estimate because I lost my receipt but I remember the coupon amount.  I might be off by about ten or fifteen cents).
Price after coupons: $43.50
Amount saved and coupon total: $14.60
(Sentry's grocery store doesn't list how much you saved before coupons.  So my total is just the amount based on the in store sales prices).


Walgreen's
  • 2 packs of Walgreen's Training Pants
  • 1 bottle of Walgreen's children's Ibuprofen
  • 2 boxes of Walgreen's baby wipes
  • 2 packs of cigarettes (for my mom)

Price before coupons: $44.55
Price after coupons: $30.99
Amount saved: $13.56
Coupon total: $4.00
Register Rewards: $3.00

Walgreen's
  • 1 150oz container of All detergent
Price before coupons: $14.55
Price after coupons: $7.55
Amount saved: $7.00
Coupon total: $3.00
Register Rewards: $1.00

CVS
  • 3 4pks of Ensure 
Price before coupons: $23.97
Price after coupons: $9.98
Amount saved: $13.99
Coupon total: $10.99

CVS
  • 1 bottle of Crest Mouthwash
Price before coupons: $5.71
Price after coupons: $2.21
Amount saved: $3.50
Coupon total: $2.00
ECB: $3.99

  • 6 4pks of Ensure
Price before coupons: $47.94
Price after coupons: $11.97
Amount saved: $35.97
Coupon total: $29.97

Walgreen's
  • 3 bottles of Suave body wash
  • 3 containers of Suave deodorant
Price before coupons: $12.56
Price after coupons: $9.31
Amount saved: $3.25
Coupon total: $1.25
Register Rewards: $3.00

  • 4 pks of Stayfree maxi pads
Price before coupons: $15.61
Price after coupons: $0.43
Amount saved: 15.18
Coupon total: $7.98



Actual price before coupons: $223.02
Amount after coupons: $115.94
Amount saved: $107.05
Savings of: 52% (I think I did my calculations correctly this time).

Actual price before coupons to date: $297.72
Actual price after coupons to date: $148.21
Amount saved to date: $149.48
Savings of (to date): 50%


A lot of these items were purchased because I had coupons that were going to expire and were done on double coupon days.  I think I did damn good! 

YCMs - How did your weekly Sunday Savings work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...