Friday, December 7, 2012

Nadia G and "It's Christmas Time"

Anyone who knows me knows that I love cooking shows and one of my favorite shows is on the Cooking channel (not to be confused with Food Network).

"Bitchin' Kitchen," the Christmas special, was on and I decided to watch it because it's a rerun from last year and I totally missed it.  This fool Nadia G (I love her) did a music video with some hosts from both channels and despite it being crazy as all get out...her singing and the production is actually better than some of these "singers" that are out here now:


I.fell.the.entire.hell.out when I saw this mess lol.  Seriously.  

This is insanity and I love it.  

Just a little Friday nonsense for you to enjoy!

Have a great weekend! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...