Sunday, December 23, 2012

When things fall apart

I love this book
Don't you hate it when a plan doesn't come together?



For the Christmas holiday, I have two days off plus the weekend. Of course, I planned a slew of different things I wanted to do while I was off to get ahead of the game.  I wanted to make some more whipped Shea butter, put up the tree (finally), make gingerbread houses with MIB, go grocery shopping...

And so far, I haven't gotten much of that mess done.  I got the Shea butter whipped and the tree up...but no houses, no shopping...and I do not feel like getting up early in the morning to shop for Christmas dinner.  I'm already mad about that lol. 

So again my plans have been derailed and delayed...but I guess that's life.  Everything won't go as planned and I'll just have to adjust.  I'll get done what I can now and wait until New Year's Eve and day (my next two days off) to finish up the rest. 


YCM/YCFs: how do you deal with failed plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...